Water Quality Analysis
Water Quality Analytical System (WQAS) is customized as per project specifications and water quality parameters (conductivity, pH, dissolved oxygen, sodium, silica, oil-in-water, turbidity, chlorine, ammonia, BOD, COD, TOC and etc.) in form of open rack, closed cabinet, 3-sided shelter or analyzer house. Overall dimension is subject to grouping of analytical instruments and sampling locations. Designed and built as an independent analytical package with incoming water samples conditioning system (regulating pressure, flow and temperature), electrical incoming power and outgoing signal junction boxes, sink & collective drain and etc.
● Location classification: Safe Area or Zone 2
● Operating Temperature: up to 60 degree C
● Sample Conditioning System: customized as per process and analytical instruments
● Manual Isolation Valve: sample on/off and isolation for pressure and temperature gauges
● Sample Cooler: required for high temperature water samples
● Pressure Reducing Valve: regulating pressure to suit analytical instruments
● Pressure and Temperature Indicator: Clearly visible to operate personnel
● Flow Indicator: proper range for particular analyzer being serviced
● Back Pressure Regulator: protect cell or analyzer from sample overpressure
● Sample Sink: grab sample facility and drain collection
● Analytical Instruments: as per process parameters
● Power & Signal Junction Box: interface for incoming power supply and outgoing signal
● Rack / Cabinet: HGD / SS304 / SS316
Email to Aspri@ate.com.sg for inquiries.