Pressurization & Ventilation
PVU is mounted on the wall of analyzer house to provide fresh air ventilation and pressurization to prevent hazardous gases from entering the house. PVU will purge the hazardous gases away from the house. When PVU is located in a hazardous area, the fresh air shall be ducted to PVU inlet through a fresh air stack outside the hazardous area.
● High performance single/dual fans made in Europe
● Ex motor certified EExe II T3. 230/400VAC, 1/3 phase, 50/60Hz
● Flow rate ranges from 555m3/hr (0.15m3/s) to 920m3/hr (0.26m3/s)
● Non-return engineering plastic dampers
● Removable filtration device
● Low flow monitoring device by pressure switch
● Remote explosion-proof EEx d IIC or IIB control enclosure (optional)
● Quality casing (EG sheet painted; SS304; S316)
● Customized design & manufacturing available
Email to Aspri@ate.com.sg for inquiries.