A variety of pre-fabricated analyzer houses are mainly made of stainless steel (SS304 and SS316 grade plate) with insulation, electro-galvanized sheet steel (painted to specific painting specifications) with insulation or glass reinforced polyester (GRP) with insulation. The analyzer house with specific requirements is also available. The dimensions of analyzer house vary from 2.0L x 2.0W x 2.5H (m) up to 12.0L x 3.5W x 3.0H (m) subject to the quantities of process analyzers to be pre-installed.
● Analyzers (GC, IR, UV and etc.) with the sample conditioning systems (SCS)
● Location Clasification: Zone 1 or 2; Class I, Division 1 or 2, Group B, C & D
● HVAC or window air-conditioner
● Electrical or steam heating systems
● Pipe headers for instrument air, drain and/or vent
● Power distribution board (PDB)
● Alarm and safety panel (ASP)
● Horn, beacon and/or flashing warning light
● Gas, fire and smoke detectors
● Lighting fixtures
● Working bench
● Junction boxes (power, analog signal, digital signal & communication)
Email to email@example.com or fax to (+65) 6565 7717.