The analyzer cabinets or analyzer cubicles are designed and manufactured to house various process analyzers such as gas chromatography (GC), continuous gas analyzer (CGA), moisture analyzers and/or other analyzers including sample conditioning systems (SCS), power distribution boxes (PDB), signal junction boxes (SJB), ventilation fans and cylinder racks. A variety of analyzer cabinets or cubicles are mainly made of stainless steel (SS304 and SS316 grade plate) with or without insulation, electro-galvanized sheet steel (painted to specific painting specifications) with or without insulation. The analyzer cabinets or cubicles with specific requirements (e.g. instrument air purging or vortex cooling) are also available. The dimensions of analyzer cabinets or cubicles vary from 0.6W x 0.6D x 1.6H (m) up to 3.0W x 1.5D x 2.5H (m) subject to the quantities of process analyzers to be pre-installed.
● Location Clasification: Zone 1 or 2; Class I, Division 1 or 2, Group B, C & D
● Lighting fixture
● Pipe headers for instrument air, drain and/or vent
● Power distribution board (PDB)
● Alarm and safety panel (ASP)
● Sample conditioning systems (SCS)
● Junction boxes (JB)
● Window air-conditioner (optional)
● Electrical or steam heating devices (optional)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (+65) 6565 7717.